Guess what?! We were nominated for a Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is passed around the blogging community to those who have less than 200 followers. It is simply a way of getting to know each other!
We were nominated by Jamie over at jamie’s home blog. If you’re looking for some fun and cute ideas for decorating your place, this is the blog to go to! She has a great sense of humor and fun stories too! Be sure to take some time and check it out!
Now on to the show!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So here are the questions we had to answer:
1* What drives or inspires you to write your blog?
Pam: I enjoy doing crafts and DIY projects and it’s great to have a creative outlet to show others what I have done.
Lauren: My mom…because she always reminds me that I have a blog post to write! But, I also like to show my creative side and show people what I can do.
2* What is one item (this excludes your humans and your animals) that you absolutely cannot live without?
P: My bed and pillow!
L: Milk and cereal. YUM!
3* What is your favorite type of music?
P: Soft rock, broadway, soundtracks
L: Christian Rock (Skillet especially), broadway, acapella (Pentatonix)
4* If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would you choose and why?
P: The only thing I can think of is to go back into the past. I would love to be someone close to Jesus so I could listen to his stories and teachings.
L: Someone who lives in Paris France and sees the Eiffel Tower everyday because I want to visit the Eiffel Tower. And if I don’t have to pay for a trip to France, that would be awesome!
5* Your favorite memory?
P: The times our family has gone on trips and we have made new memories together. It’s a mom thing to say, I know.
L: I think my favorite memory would be moving into my own apartment. Big change in my life.
6* What is your go-to stress relief method?
P: Either taking a walk or reading a book
L: Watching YouTube
7* Your favorite moment in 2015 thus far?
P: My favorite moment was when my daughter Haley threw discus for track and field and threw her personal record and beat the school record. She threw107 feet 7 inches. It was amazing!
L: Getting a promotion at work that I never expected to get
8* If you could build your own home and had unlimited funds, where would you build it?
P: Bass Lake, Ca. Cool lake, beautiful pines, and nice weather.
L: Somewhere in the country where you are alone and don’t have people bothering you. Someplace that is open and you can see for miles.
9* What type of house would you build?
P: A cabin style home where my family and friends could go to spend time together.
L: Karianne’s house from Thistlewood Farms.
10* Do you have a favorite TV show? If yes, which’un?
P: Yes, Once Upon A Time
L: Yes, Castle
11* Name a goal you have for 2015!
P: Paint my kitchen cupboards
L: Figuring out the next step for a career after I graduate with a Bachelors Degree.
That’s it for us, now on to our nominees!
We have nominated:
Katrin from kreatvk.net
Nicole from faithloveandchocolate.com
Angela from settingmyintention.com
Questions from Us!
1. If you could go on a month long vacation anywhere, where would you go?
2. Who is a blogger who inspires you?
3. What is your favorite summer activity (examples: reading a book, camping, blogging)?
4. What is your guilty pleasure song?
5. Do you have a favorite post from your own blog?
6. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
7. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind of animals?
8. How did you decide to start a blog?
9. What’s your favorite ice cream?
10. If you had a night out, what activities would you do?
11. Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
That’s it! This was a lot of fun and thanks again to Jaime for nominating us! We can’t wait to see what our nominee’s come up with for their answers! Please take some time to visit them too!